pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject Any reports of...
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2011 00:55:45 GMT
... problems with Pivot on Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.7
(Tikanga)??

uname:Linux 2.6.18-274.el5 #1 SMP Fri Jul 8 17:36:59 EDT 2011 x86_64

libc:glibc 2.5 NPTL 2.5

rlimit: STACK 10240K, CORE 0k, NPROC 3072, NOFILE 1024, AS infinity

I'm getting crashes all over the place in this environment whereas on
Win32, Win64, OSX 64 everything is working fine.  Must be something I've
done in my platform-specific code, but I just thought I'd check to see
if anyone had seen problems in this environment.

BTW, it happens either with OpenJDK or Oracle/Sun released JDK.

Thanks.

Roger Whitcomb

Architect, Engineering

Ingres Corporation

roger.whitcomb@ingres.com <mailto:roger.whitcomb@ingres.com>

PHONE +1 650.587.5596

FAX +1 650.587.5550

www.ingres.com <http://www.ingres.com/>

This transmission is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
recipient named above. It may contain confidential, proprietary, or
legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and
delete the original transmission and all copies from your system.