pivot-user mailing list archives

From Clint Gilbert <clint_gilb...@hms.harvard.edu>
Subject Re: Rough equivalent of Swing JOptionPane.showConfirmDialog
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:21:51 GMT

I asked more or less this question a ways back:

https://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/pivot-user/201001.mbox/%3C4B5E581D.2080604@hms.harvard.edu%3E

The answer, sadly, is no.

My app - a game with a well-defined workflow - would have been much
simpler to implement with blocking, synchronous dialogs, but I get the
feeling apps like that are the minority.