pivot-user mailing list archives

From Camilo Casadiego <Camilo.Casadi...@adv.co>
Subject RE: Drag and drop
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 21:29:54 GMT
actually thats  great idea..I'll try and give you any news :D

Kind Regards,

[cid:image001.png@01CC5DC4.0F4DC570]

Camilo Casadiego Espitia
Arquitecto de SW
* + 57 1 6393000
* camilo.casadiego@adv.com.co<mailto:camilo.casadiego@adv.com.co>
* http://www.adv.com.co<http://www.adv.com.co/>
Carrera 11 No. 93 - 53 P7
Bogotá - Colombia

De: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com]
Enviado el: Thursday, August 18, 2011 4:05 PM
Para: user@pivot.apache.org
Asunto: Re: Drag and drop

I just had a thought.  It might be simpler to try to add drag & drop to the Panels tutorial
first.  (Make the buttons draggable)

Then once you have the drag and drop working with standard Pivot Components (PushButton &
Panel), you can try to replace them with your custom Components.

On 19 August 2011 03:49, Chris Bartlett <cbartlett.x@gmail.com<mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com>>