pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Strange focus issue on Windows XP with tables
Date Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:34:41 GMT
Hi all,
I have updated all my VM so I can try the same tests with Pivot-2.0 and
latest 2.0.1 (near final) from trunk, on many platforms and with the latest
Java 6 Update 26 runtime (after maybe I could try even with Java 7 runtime),
but you know I have slow times ... let's update at the beginning on next
week, but in the meantime if there is some news, write here ...

Note on multiple selection:
on List/Table/Tree View components I have done some little fix some time ago
(for the 2.0.1, already committed), so my trouble to check even with latest
sources.
And another small (annoying) thing is present with multi-selection enabled:
the current row selected is temporary deselected (flashing), I have in my
sources the fix but I haven't committed it yet to avoid damage in other
parts ... could be another fix related to the current problem.

For a quick test, you can use the following test applications (in trunk),
running the bxml file with the Pivot Plugin inside eclipse:

multiple_selection_list.bxml
multiple_selection_table.bxml
multiple_selection_tree.bxml

they are under: