pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Any reports of...
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 09:31:29 GMT
Roger, other ideas (i really don't like the problem you have on your servers,
Pivot or not ...):
i remember something already fixed in Pivot 2.0 on volatile images and
similar, take a look here

Have you already tried to force some JVM startup flags like those written
there ?
And (sorry, you know I have little memory) could exist other Pivot flags to
fine-tune things ... but probably not in docs, you have to search in
sources.

And to Chris:
you have done a lot of work on our javadocs, do you remember if Pivot flags
(and/or JVM flags that could be useful for the graphics pipeline, etc) are
documented somewhere ?
If not could be another interesting thing, if possible for 2.0.1, otherwise
2.0.2 ... what do you think ?

Bye