pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Invoking an HTTP POST service that returns a value object, not a URL
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 14:11:48 GMT
Hi all,

>I haven't worked with Jersey so I can't really comment. Anyone else?
me too, so I can propose to Thomas to start prototype something to interact
with Jersey, and report to us if there is something in Pivot that's blocking
its usage, so we can see what to do ...

Or if have time to create a minimal prototype so we can play/test it better.
I can try to setup but at the moment I haven't time, sorry.
Probably create a simple java project with Maven could help to simplify the
setup/dependency phase and even the run server and client ...

Bye