pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Signed jar
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2011 09:54:09 GMT
Hello,

Thank you.

I prefere to keep pivot's signature.
But I'll try to sign jfreechart.

Bye
Jérôme

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 22 août 2011 11:41
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: Signed jar

Hi Jerome,
you must sign all jars used by your application.

Verify if it's good for you to sign yourself non-pivot jars (for example
JFreechart jars), or if sign all jars (pivot jars included) with a signature
from you.

Note that Pivot signed jars are signed with a certificate create with jdk
tools and not a real certificate, so it's the same if you sign all with an
home-made certificate.

Bye,
Sandro