pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Is there a way to null the selection for a CalendarButton?
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 12:35:25 GMT
You can do it programmatically by setting the selected date to null, but there is currently
no way to do it interactively. If editor support were added to CalendarButton, you could probably
implement something along the lines of what you describe.

On Jul 9, 2011, at 9:43 AM, SYSE | Edvin wrote:

> Some times one want to allow to null an already set date, but I can't find a GUI for
doing it. Is this supported somehow? Most datepickers allow one to edit the actual date in
a TextInput, so deleting the text will null the date value.