pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Encodings and scripting languages
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 19:27:45 GMT
Hello Sandro, I'll be glad to contribute to the project by porting the Hello
World! script example to jython, I'll just need some time until I finish
this project, but you can count on it!

Greg, Sandro: I actually found it's an IDE issue, the files are being copied
using UTF-8 for it's encoding, I tried filtering the resources using latin1
(iso-8859-1) but I had the same results, I'll see what I can do and I'll let
you know the results as soon as I get them.

Thanks for your help!
Edgar Merino