pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trying to maximize the HostFrame
Date Sun, 31 Jul 2011 12:55:34 GMT
Java bug 6365898 - fixed in Java 7
http://download.java.net/jdk7/changes/jdk7-b14.html

This looks like it should be the right URL, but it is not bringing anything up

Google has it cached though
http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Abugs.sun.com+6365898

If the workaround is as simple as it seems to be, then I think it
would be worth including along with a reference to the bug and a TODO
to remove it once Java 7 is more established, or if Pivot later
requires Java 7.