pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: How to pass dynamic values to barchart
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 12:16:23 GMT
Charts use the same collections as other data-driven components in Pivot. In this example,
markup is used to add three CategorySeries instances to the chart's data (an instance of List<?>):

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-jfree/source/browse/trunk/demos/src/biz/ixnay/pivot/demos/charts/jfree/bar_charts.bxml

You can do the same thing by calling barChart.getChartData().add() with your CategorySeries
instances. You can also call barChart.setChartData() with your own List instance.