pivot-user mailing list archives

From SYSE | Edvin ...@syse.no>
Subject Re: Selection bug in TextArea and TextInput
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2011 19:44:13 GMT
Den 21.07.2011 20:48, skrev Greg Brown:
>> Shall I file a ticket or do you have an immediate idea about what is causing this?
>
> Sure, file a ticket.

I also created a patch, but I'm not well enough versed in Pivot
internals to know if this has any side effects. Would you care to take a
look, Greg?

The check I removed might have been for something else, but I can't see
what. I basically changed:

             if (y >= visibleArea.y
                 && y < visibleArea.y + visibleArea.height) {
                 // Stop the scroll selection timer

if (y < visibleArea.y + visibleArea.height) {
                 // Stop the scroll selection timer

in TextAreaSkin#mouseMove() so that it is no longer required that the
mouse is above visibleArea.y.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/attachment/12487342/TextAreaSelectionFix.patch

-- Edvin