pivot-user mailing list archives

From SYSE | Edvin ...@syse.no>
Subject Re: IconView in Pivot
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:28:47 GMT

Den 13.07.2011 01:42, skrev Greg Brown:
>> - I saw on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT-276 that it was suggested
that it had a fixed renderer size. What makes for a sensible default?

> That means that it should assume a fixed renderer size - that is, it shouldn't expect
the preferred size of each item to be different. That's what ListView does when the "variableItemHeight"
style is set to false (the default).

Ah, ofcourse. I'll adjust. What about the renderer's default ImageView,
should it have a fixed size like in ListView, or should it be determined
by the image that get's loaded into it?

> Did you define a GridView.ItemRenderer interface and associated data class, etc.?

Yes I did. I must say you guys did a great job with Pivot's interfaces
and structure - it was a joy working with this :)

-- Edvin