pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: dynamic loading window
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 10:12:41 GMT
Den 08.07.2011 11:50, skrev prasad6779:
> thanks its working fine with login
>
> can u tell me how to load data from data base and display in the form during
you have a hold of your domain object you can call
form.load(yourDomainObject) to have the form auto-populate with your
values, provided you have set the correct textKey and equivalent
properties for each gui element.

Instead of actually accessing your database directly from your Pivot
app, you might want to consider using a remoting solution, where the
actual db access is done on a remote server. I've made one called BRAP,
see http://brap.tornado.no - that works really great with Pivot :)

-- Edvin