pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: Charts demo link broken
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 08:40:44 GMT
Den 07.07.2011 10:15, skrev Sandro Martini:
> Hi all,
> I have no problem linking to a .com site for Chart Demos, but we have to
> verify what Apache TM polices say on this ... so I'd prefer to see if link
> to a (new) subproject under apache-extras to avoid this type of problems ...
> we could make some test to verify if link to files under /trunk/...  if it
> works good.
>
> Just as a personal opinion.
> What do you think ?
>
> Edvin, thanks for the availability.

I'm not sure I follow you here (maybe not enough coffee yet :).. you want to host the Chart
Demos live
site under apache-extras? That's a subversion server, right, not a
servlet container?  For the Cart Demos, you can either come up with an
existing hostname or I'll register any domain name you want for it and I'll
connect it, just let me know