pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Charts demo link broken
Date Wed, 06 Jul 2011 20:19:26 GMT
If you run the deploy target on the pivot-jfree project it will generate a WAR file. You should
just be able to deploy that WAR to your servlet container.

Let me know if you have any questions.

On Jul 6, 2011, at 4:16 PM, Edvin Syse wrote:

> Den 06.07.2011 21:45, skrev Greg Brown:
>> Hi Edvin,
>>
>> Thanks for catching that. ixnay.biz was a site I set up a few years ago, but I shut
it down earlier this year since I wasn't actively using it. I had forgotten that the JFreeChart
demos were hosted there.

>> We actually can't host the demos on an Apache site because JFreeChart is released
under LGPL, which is incompatible with the ASL. It would be good to find a new home for the
charting demos, though.

> I'd be happy to provide hosting through my company, https://www.syse.no.  Depending on
the need I can setup either a PHP web, a servlet container  or a VPS. Let me know and I'll
fix :)