pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Charts demo link broken
Date Thu, 07 Jul 2011 09:02:54 GMT
Hi Edvin,
don't worry, at the moment I have low coffee as you :-) ...

Looking at pivot-jfree, the only artifact generated (by ant task deploy)
it's a war so you are right,
but looking inside you can find some jars, and an html page calling an
Applet so I don't think there will be problems loading all from an svn
server ... but some test have to be done to ensure that all is good.

And Looking at sources there, there are some references to VMWare and ixnay,
so probably all have to be removed/changed, right ?

> If wanted I could ask today for the creation of pivot-demos, under
> apache-extras.
Done, maybe we could use it for other Demos ...

http://code.google.com/a/apache-extras.org/p/pivot-demos/

As always, any Pivot Developers interested to work on it, tell me so I can
grant the Owner role (as me and Greg) there.

>For the Cart Demos, you can either come up with an existing hostname or
I'll register any domain name you want for it and I'll connect it, just let
me know
My only trouble here we only have to look at what users could think on
having some parts of Pivot hosted outside Open-Source ...
So I don't know if it's good to spend money (ok, little) to register a
dedicated domain for this (or to host it inside a Company), but I'm not
against this.

Bye,
Sandro