pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Suggestions for improving the Pivot release process (and related questions)
Date Fri, 29 Jul 2011 12:30:36 GMT
Good, thanks.

Jérôme

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 29 juillet 2011 11:22
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: Suggestions for improving the Pivot release process (and related
questions)

Hi all,
some reference here (
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Evolving_Java-based_APIs ), for the theory
:-) .

To have documentation on API evolution, I think it would be a great thing,
but has to be done by some automatic tool ... I've searched something for
Ant, a Maven (Report) Plugin, and other but I haven't found nothing at the
moment.

But I remember that something automatic exist for this, I remember an
article (maybe on Java.net) to explain this feature for JTHarness or
something similar used by Sun, ... if I find something I'll post here an
update.

If someone has other info/suggestions, are welcome.

Bye,
Sandro