pivot-user mailing list archives

From Jérôme Serré <jerome.michel.se...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: FYI
Date Wed, 27 Jul 2011 05:03:41 GMT
Hello,

Thank you :)

In my eclipse I have already declared a svn server (local)
Do you think it's not a problem to add a new one ?

Jérôme

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Sandro Martini [mailto:sandro.martini@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 27 juillet 2011 00:28
À : user@pivot.apache.org
Objet : Re: FYI

Hi Jérôme,
congratulations, now you are a Committer in pivot-stuff :-) ... for any
question tell me and/or in our usual mailing lists.

For now I suggest to you to create a new (standard) Java project there
(always under /trunk) and add inside your code (if possible in the package
pivot_stuff.<your-pproject-name>).
Choose the name you want for the project (if possible consistent with other
projects there), and don't woyy, we can see later if/where to move the
code/package ... and choose the "right" name is always difficult, at least
for me :-) .
And last, attention, could be useful (as in other non-maven projects
there) to have the project dependent on pivot-stuff-common, and on
pivot2-dependencies.

Bye