pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: BXML Rendering
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 15:08:21 GMT
Ah, you're right.  :-(  I couldn't find a way to wrap a Reader in an InputStream - anybody
know of one? Worst case, you can write the text out to a file using FileWriter and then wrap
it in a FileInputStream to read it back in.

BXMLSerializer should probably support a method signature that takes a Reader.