pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Paint problem with ScrollPane Accordion panel that has a columnHeader.
Date Sun, 12 Jun 2011 13:52:07 GMT
I haven't looked at any of the code, but it does look like a bug in the
screen cast.

Some components (or renderers?) allow the background colour to be set to
'null' which results in no background being painted.
It sounds like that might be the case here.  Hopefully the workaround of
setting a background colour is OK for now.

Feel free to create a JIRA ticket - but please attach a small app
demonstrating the problem.

Chris