pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: pivot & ui state persistence patterns
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 23:07:52 GMT
Hi Andrei,
Ok, but I need only some day to recover from my disks and have related
classes in a status that compiles and works with Pivot 2.0 (I wrote
them for Pivot 1.2 ... and I never used them, so some parts could be
improved/simplified). One thing interesting was to have a factory to
create a Preferences for a FileSystem (useful for standard
applications and signed applets), and another for Web Start
applications. And the output format depending on the Pivot Serializer
tchosen (by default JSONSerializer).

Then I'll put here in attach, inside a zip, and maybe if you (and/or
others) say that could be useful, I could revise at pu for example
under pivot-stuff ... and comments, suggestions, etc will be welcome.

Bye