pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Wrap character style for Labels?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 09:34:34 GMT
Roger,

Glad to see you got it working.

It sounds to me like it might be a useful feature to include into Pivot if
you are willing/able to share it.  If not, could you please write a few
lines to describe how you achieved this for future reference?

FYI, a (slightly) related ticket exists to help handle label text when space
is tight.

Chris