pivot-user mailing list archives

From Brent Atkinson <brent.atkin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Examples still using namespace.get() instead of @BXML
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 20:15:26 GMT
I do not agree with this statement. It's more likely, new users will just
use the public syntax by copy/pasting examples. If someone discards the
framework based solely on that they aren't really all that competent to
judge IMO. There is a whole section in the tutorial on BXML, so they aren't
even looking seriously at the framework in that case.

Out of the people I've been working with (all new to Pivot) they were more
interested in how to create an application totally without BXML first. There
is enough treatment of BXML to get that there is an easier/cooler way...

Brent