pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to create menu for MenuButton dynamically
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 13:58:52 GMT
On 24 June 2011 19:26, Edvin Syse <edvin@sysedata.no> wrote:

> I still kind of feel like I should be able to use a MenuHandler to populate
> my Menu, that was my first attempt, because it seemed logical and in line
> with everything else :)

Greg,

What do you think about adding an extra method into the MenuHandler
interface to configure MenuButtons?  I agree with Edvin that it seems like a
logical place, especially as it already supports MenuBars and context menus.

I don't have a problem with the re-introduction of the previewWindowOpen()
event due to its flexibility. For instance it could also be used with other
popup components such as ListButton.

Chris