pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: TabPaneSelectionListener#selectedIndexChanged called twice when first tab is inserted
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 13:33:09 GMT
Sandro -
Yesterday I started putting together some JUnit tests for this.  That is how
I checked that the behaviour is the same for TabPane, CardPane & Accordion.
 I will check it in once I have finished it, but at the moment I am still
thinking about the best way to code it.

Edvin -
If you already have a test app that you can submit, then please do so, but
don't go to the trouble of writing one.  We can wait for my JUnit tests.

Chris