pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Update TabData - supposed to call listeners manually?
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 21:03:04 GMT
> It would have to do null-checks, or switch to  if (!tabData.equals(previousTabData)),
but even then, ButtonData would need an equals() method. If the equals() method checked the
text and userData properties (and skip the Image) that would work :)

That's a good point, too. I definitely wouldn't want to incur the performance penalty of a
byte-by-byte image comparison! Though it is probably OK to do a reference equality check for
images, since they are often shared within an app.