pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: Wrap character style for Labels?
Date Sun, 05 Jun 2011 10:43:05 GMT
I can attach the patch for my change to this existing JIRA ticket.

~Roger Whitcomb

-----Original Message-----
From: Chris Bartlett [mailto:cbartlett.x@gmail.com]
Sent: Sun 6/5/2011 2:34 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: Wrap character style for Labels?

Roger,

Glad to see you got it working.

It sounds to me like it might be a useful feature to include into Pivot if
you are willing/able to share it.  If not, could you please write a few
lines to describe how you achieved this for future reference?

FYI, a (slightly) related ticket exists to help handle label text when space
is tight.

Chris