pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: Wrap character style for Labels?
Date Sat, 04 Jun 2011 11:10:59 GMT
BTW I have this working.  It wasn't too bad.

-----Original Message-----
From: Roger L. Whitcomb [mailto:Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com]
Sent: Sat 6/4/2011 2:13 AM
To: Pivot Users
Subject: Wrap character style for Labels?

I've got Label text that I would like to wrap to display it all inside a confined space, but
the text typically doesn't have any whitespace.

How does it sound to add an optional "wrapChar:'-.+/'" kind of style that adds a list of characters
that can be used to break the text in the absence of whitespace?  Might not be all that easy
to implement, but it would solve my particular problem.

Anyone have a better possible solution that doesn't require Pivot enhancements?

Thanks,
~Roger Whitcomb