pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Pivot 2.1
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 22:00:33 GMT
Hi Piotr,
The next release is being actively discussed on the Dev list. Someone will post back here
when more information is available.
Greg

On Jun 21, 2011, at 11:20 AM, Piotr Kołaczkowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Where can I find a roadmap for 2.1 and when are you planning to release it?
> I'm asking, because the Pivot website makes a (false) impression that Pivot is not too
actively developed - it is almost half a year since 2.0, and still the latest official thing
to download is 2.0. Not even 2.0.1... Knowing the release cycle would help us plan our product
releases (and decide, whether we wait for 2.1, or release with 2.0).