pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: How to create menu for MenuButton dynamically
Date Fri, 24 Jun 2011 12:26:51 GMT

> We actually used to have an open preview event in addition to close
> preview. An open preview event would solve this problem, since you
> could populate your menu in response to that event.
Why was it removed? Would it be a good idea to reintroduce it? I still
kind of feel like I should be able to use a MenuHandler to populate my
Menu, that was my first attempt, because it seemed logical and in line
with everything else :)

This is not a big issue for me, I can live with a workaround for now,
but it would be nice for "completeness".

-- Edvin