pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: No support for Map in BeanAdapter?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 07:07:44 GMT
Den 23.06.2011 00:25, skrev Greg Brown:
>> Do you think adding support for java.util.Map to BeanAdapter has little value?
>>
>> By the way, the patch is trivial, and it works great :)
> BeanAdapter is the wrong place to put this code. BeanAdapter makes a bean instance look
like a Pivot Map. It is not meant to make a java.util.Map look like a Pivot map. That is the
purpose of MapAdapter.

> The JSON class would be more appropriate for this kind of check
After looking at it closer (and sleeping a bit :), you are ofcourse
absolutely right as always :) Would you concider applying the attached
patch to add Java Map support to JSON? Local variable name "beanAdapter"
might be a misnomer with my change though.

-- Edvin