pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: No support for Map in BeanAdapter?
Date Wed, 22 Jun 2011 19:50:06 GMT
Den 22.06.2011 21:34, skrev Greg Brown:
> I think this has come up before. BeanAdapter wraps a single bean instance and exposes
its (immediate) properties via map methods. You can access nested properties using JSON.get(),
put(), etc.

> However, TableView does not currently expect paths in column names, only keys. It could
be modified to use JSON.get() instead, but I'm on the fence about whether that is a good idea
or not.

I think it looks like TableView already supports paths in column names.
TableView#load calls:

JSON.get(context, tableDataKey)

and JSON#get will call parse on the tableDataKey, which seems to create
an object navigational graph.

-- Edvin