pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: Override backgroundColor of ScrollPane
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 12:38:04 GMT
Den 10.06.2011 14:35, skrev Greg Brown:
>>> Are you doing this in a subclass of ScrollPane? If so, you could also define
a custom subclass of ScrollPaneSkin that calls setBackgroundColor(10) in its constructor.
We do something similar with some of the other Terra skins such as TerraBoxPaneSkin.

>> OK, good to know. Yes, it's a subclass, but it's created from bxml, so I just placed
styles="{ backgroundColor: 10 }" in there for now :)
> You mean you are instantiating it in BXML? (you can't actually create a class in BXML)
Yeah, it's created from a bxml file via BXMLSerializer :)
> <MyScrollPane styles="{backgroundColor:10}"/>
>
> That's certainly valid, especially if you don't want all instances of MyScrollPane to
use background color 10.
That's just my case :) Thanks for the help!