pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject Re: TreeView Drop between nodes?
Date Wed, 08 Jun 2011 13:28:19 GMT
Den 08.06.2011 15:12, skrev Greg Brown:
> You might just be able to use the renderer as the drag representation
> (not necessarily the one that is attached to the TreeView, but a new
> instance populated with the drag content).
That would mean I have to call render(Object node, Path path, int
rowIndex, TreeView treeView, boolean expanded, boolean selected,
TreeView.NodeCheckState checkState, boolean highlighted, boolean
disabled), right? I think that will take some conciderable effort to set
up. But Chris's solution did the trick nicely :)

View raw message