pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>
Subject TextInput won't strech to fill it's parent
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 18:48:19 GMT
I have a Form where I want the TextInputs to fill the space horizontally.

 From looking at the code in TerraTextInputSkin, it seems like it only
cares about textSize, and not the surrounding container's layout
(Judging from getPreferredSize). I tried putting it in both a GridPane
and a TablePane, but still it will only stretch when I set the textSize.
Is this as expected, and is there a workaround?

If I set a large textSize, the TextInput behaves kind of like
overflow:hidden in CSS.

-- Edvin