pivot-user mailing list archives

From Edgar Merino <donvo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Fill window
Date Mon, 06 Jun 2011 03:12:29 GMT
Thank you Roger, your explanation was quite helpful. I had already tried
using TabPanes for this, but was not working. After reading your
explanation I tried to solve the issue and I did it, the problem was
that the ImageView was inside a BoxPane, which was causing the ImageView
not to expand to fill the window.

Again, thanks for your help!
Edgar Merino