pivot-user mailing list archives

From Sandro Martini <sandro.mart...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: No support for Map in BeanAdapter?
Date Thu, 23 Jun 2011 09:03:39 GMT
Hi all,
so the proposed solution should be enough now, right ?

And maybe for mid-term (2.1 and later) we could try to think if setting a
custom implementation of BeanAdapter (defaulting with the current one) ...
but not only for Tables, I think could be useful even on other cases,
anywhere BeanAdapter is used.

What do you think ?
If you like it I could create a ticket for it.

In the meantime thanks to Edvin (and Chris) for the proposal, the patch, etc

Bye