pivot-user mailing list archives

From noobmike <mdri...@lakeheadu.ca>
Subject RSS Feed Question
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 13:51:15 GMT
Hey guys,

Is it possible to make a custom RSS feed? For example, I want people to be
able to use my App(the purpose of my App being to learn how to make a UI
with bxml and pivot) and if they wish publish their bxml code(UI they
created) to a server(the server will be my machine for now) and anyone else
using the
App can see the published projects via the RSS feed. For example

If User1 creates what he thinks to be a great UI, he can publish his code to
the server.

Now User1, User2, User3 and all the other users can see it in their RSS feed
which is in My App. Say
User2 thinks thats User1's previously published code looks like it might
help, she can double click it
and view what it does and what it looks like rendered.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Mike.