pivot-user mailing list archives

From noobmike <mdri...@lakeheadu.ca>
Subject Re: BXML Rendering
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 17:02:30 GMT
Thanks so much fellas!

Everything is working PERFECTLY!

the only problem is I am using the StringBufferInputStream. My code snippet
is:

BXMLSerializer bxmlSerializer = new BXMLSerializer();
@SuppressWarnings("deprecation")
StringBufferInputStream sbis = new
StringBufferInputStream(dndTextArea.getText());
Component component = (Component) bxmlSerializer.readObject(sbis);
mainSplitPane.setRight(component);

I tried ByteArrayInputStream(yourString.getBytes()), but It was giving me
some errors, which I think meant that it wasnt reading properly. I will try
to use this or something similar because I know it is not
good to use a deprecated class.

Thanks again guys. you all have been very helpful!
Mike