pivot-user mailing list archives

From noobmike <mdri...@lakeheadu.ca>
Subject Re: BXML Rendering
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 13:40:28 GMT
Great! thats relieving, I for some reason thought I was going to have to
create my own parser... etc.
My goal is exactly the second point. I want the text area on the left side
of the split pane and the preview on the right.

So instead of using the serializer like this:

window = (Window)bxmlSerializer.readObject(IIADashboard.class,
"iiaDashboard.bxml");

I would use it something like this? :

BoxPane = (BoxPane)bxmlSerializer.readObject(IIADashboard.class,
"iiaDashboard.bxml");

and then just put that boxpane in the right side of the splitpane?

Thanks for the help as always,

Mike.