pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Window icon
Date Fri, 13 May 2011 19:47:11 GMT
> Setting the icon using the xml file is still giving issues: "java.lang.IllegalStateException:
Base location is undefined."

You need to load the BXML using one of the readObject() overloads that takes a URL so the
serializer knows what the filename is relative to.

> Using a png file did the trick in the code, so that is good news. I can live with that,
but I was just wondering if there is a possibility to set a different icon for a different
resolution. I would like the icon to look as good in a dock as it looks in a task bar.

You can set multiple icons on a window by calling window.getIcons().add(). These will be passed
to the native host frame, which should select the most appropriate resolution.