pivot-user mailing list archives

From Bill van Melle <bill.van.me...@gmail.com>
Subject Overriding default icon on Mac?
Date Fri, 27 May 2011 23:07:11 GMT
In a recent message, Greg gave this useful advice, which answered a question
I hadn't even gotten around to asking:

   You can set multiple icons on a window by calling
window.getIcons().add().
   These will be passed to the native host frame, which should select the
most appropriate resolution.

This works great on Windows and Linux, but it's not working for me on the
Mac -- my window still has the default java icon (stylish coffee cup and
pen).  Do I have to do something different?

While I'm here, is there a way to override what appears in the Mac's desktop
title bar (or whatever you call that thing at the top of the screen with the
apple on the left and various system-tray-like icons on the right)?  Right
now it's showing the class name of my Application, which isn't very
appealing.  Same thing appears in the Command-Tab menu.