pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: BUG: ListView selection with keys
Date Sun, 15 May 2011 15:00:02 GMT
Could one of you please create a JIRA ticket for this issue and attach the
patch to it.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PIVOT
When doing so, please make sure you check tick the box that grants
permission to use the patch.

Due to the similarity with ListViews, this issue might also apply to
TableViews.

Chris