pivot-user mailing list archives

From Chris Bartlett <cbartlet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Dynamically adding components to a boxpane and ID already used error
Date Sun, 01 May 2011 08:09:46 GMT
Sam,

A similar thread came up a little while back.  Have a look at this and see
if it helps you out.
http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/bxml-id-scoping-td2838043.html

Note that Joe followed up with a post at the end regarding the effects of
reusing a BXMLSerializer instance and clearing the namespace verses using a
new BXMLSerializer instance for each 'included' BXML fragment.

Chris