pivot-user mailing list archives

From "Roger L. Whitcomb" <Roger.Whitc...@ingres.com>
Subject RE: widgets
Date Tue, 10 May 2011 15:43:49 GMT
Do you mean things like the Dashboard "widgets" in OSX?

Roger Whitcomb | Architect, Engineering | Roger.Whitcomb@ingres.com |
Ingres | 500 Arguello Street | Suite 200 | Redwood City | CA | 94063 |
USA  +1 650-587-5596 | fax: +1 650-587-5550
-----Original Message-----
From: noobmike [mailto:mdrioux@lakeheadu.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, May 10, 2011 8:25 AM
To: user@pivot.apache.org
Subject: Re: widgets

OK. That's very OS-specific. You may be able to do this with a Pivot
app,
but the Pivot platform does not include support for doing so.

Oh I see. Someone pointed me in this direction for things like that.
When
you say I may be able to do this with a Pivot app, but the Pivot
platform
does not include support for doing so, do you mean that this is not the
purpose for that type of "widget" ? What do you mean by support.

Thanks for the responses, I am supposed to be spending all summer on
this
type or research and development and want to make sure I'm not going
into a
dead end.

Thanks again.