pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Accessibility requirements
Date Thu, 12 May 2011 12:03:39 GMT
You may be able to create a 508-compliant app in Pivot. However, Pivot itself does not currently
provide any direct support for accessibility.
Greg

On May 11, 2011, at 3:22 PM, Wayne Gifford wrote:

> Once again trying to assist my dev team.
>
> Our applications must comply with US section 508 and W3C accessibility specifications.
> I haven’t seen any information or guidelines addressing this critical issue.  Has anyone
attempted
>  to build a 508 conformant UI with Pivot?
>

> Thanks
>

> giff
>

> i2 EMAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential
and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this communication in
error, please do not distribute, but delete the original message. Please notify the sender
by email at the address shown and delete it completely from your computer system. Thank you
for your compliance.