pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: TabPane containt TabPane
Date Wed, 04 May 2011 15:14:41 GMT
Hi Duto,
I don't remember if I asked this yet or not - do you have a small code sample we could look
at that reproduces the problem?
Thanks,
Greg

On May 4, 2011, at 10:22 AM, Olivier Dutrieux wrote:

> Le 20/04/2011 19:46, Olivier Dutrieux a écrit :
>>
>> Le 20/04/2011 19:38, Olivier Dutrieux a écrit :
>>>
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I have a other problem with a TabPane content a other TabPane. If I add a scrollbar
to the first TabPane,
>>> when I open the window the focus is set to the second TabPane and then if my
window is to small to display all components,
>>> the scrollpane scroll to display my second TabPane. I try to find a solution
to force the scrollPane to set to the top but I don't find I solution.

>>> <Mail Attachment.png>
>>>
>>> see my attach sample
>>>
>>> Best regards
>>>
>>> Duto
>> my attach sample on attach.
>>
>> To reply to G. I already try to setScrollTop(0) on by ScrollPane when the window
open (windowOpened) or set directly to bxml <ScrollPane scrollTop="0">. But nothing
set my scrollPane to top :s