pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Make TreeViewNodeRenderer render background as wide as the containing TreeView?
Date Mon, 16 May 2011 13:37:01 GMT
Right. That's what I thought.  ;-)

On May 16, 2011, at 8:28 AM, Edvin Syse wrote:

> horizontalScrollBarPolicy="fill_to_capacity" fixed it :)
>
> Den 16.05.2011 14:27, skrev Edvin Syse:
>>
>> Got it - it happens if I place the TreeView in a ScrollPane. Does that give you any
clue to how to solve it? Maybe it has something to do with preferred sizes somewhere..

>> Den 16.05.2011 14:24, skrev Edvin Syse:
>>>
>>> See here:
>>>
>>> http://apache-pivot-users.399431.n3.nabble.com/attachment/2927160/0/tab-pane.png
>>>
>>> Maybe it has something to do with the surrounding containers. I'll play with
it a little and see if I can find out what's causing it not to render all the way out, unless
you can see something obvious :)

>>> -- Edvin

Sink demo, this is what I see (which sounds like what you are looking for).

to the label. I would like a full horizontal background for the selected label instead of
just the area containing the label text. If this cannot be configured, can anyone give me
pointers as to how to achieve it programatically? :)