pivot-user mailing list archives

From Greg Brown <gk_br...@verizon.net>
Subject Re: Application class name is required.
Date Tue, 03 May 2011 14:13:05 GMT
Hi Mike,

Take a look at the example HTML in the Hello World example:

  http://pivot.apache.org/tutorials/hello-world.html

Make sure that you are passing the application_class_name parameter to your applet.

See this article for more information about how to deploy applets:

  http://download.oracle.com/javase/6/docs/technotes/guides/jweb/deployment_advice.html